Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: I have one thing to live for...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I have one thing to live for...

What is that? You might be asking yourself... Keep asking... because no matter how long you ask YOURself, only I, myself, can answer that question. You're wasting your time, you see.

I really just need to shut the fuck up! Who the fuck do I think I am? WHAT the fuck do I think I am?

I am not in a good mood. I wasn't doing too bad today, but now all of a sudden I just want to die. I am dissatisfied with my life. I am lonely. I don't want to live here anymore. I want to be able to get my goddamned name on a goddamned lease and go sit on MY own goddamned floor and have a goddamned beer. Lord knows I don't have a goddamned couch.


Work's going pretty good. Nothing to complain about there. My health is good. My bike rides are great. Even if people wonder why a twenty four year old is riding a bike and loving it. Fuck them. No I don't have a car, alright? And yes, I DO live with my parents, okay? And yes, I do have a sweet ass, OKAY?!?!







So here's what I am living for, and only this:


sshhh... come close... don't tell anyone, I'm really fucking excited about this...


k, ready?
In two years, a very special game will be played just a few miles from my house.









OKAY, NO!!! IT'S NOT MY HOUSE, BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!!







It's Super Bowl 42, and my father and I ARE GOING TO BE THERE!!! I'm going to start saving RIGHT NOW, so we have good seats, a cab ride there and back, and all the beer we can possibly drink!!!


Well, that's it. Nothing else going on, so I'll not waste your time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Yeah, I know it all too well. Life is a bitch.

1/11/2006 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home