Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: This is my latest post...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

This is my latest post...

This is the opening sentence of my latest post. This is the second sentence of my latest post now the second sentence is a run-on sentence.

Here goes the second paragraph of my latest post. Some people think I am annoying. That's a lie. Since I've grown and matured, I haven't met a person that thinks I'm annoying. Maybe people that think I'm annoying just don't talk to me. I wonder if there have just been too many people telling me I'm a funny person, and now I have it all up in my head that it is true. Those people were probably terribly mistaken. For thinking that, and for telling me. So, I'm in a good mood today. I didn't have to hang out with the ridiculous assistant I've had for the past two weeks. she hasn't been in there for two days. The incident reports that we have to give to parents when their child gets hurt has dropped from three a day to zero. Tell you anything?! I was told by both of my bosses that I completely run that class on my own when she is in there. Unfortunately that is the only option they have for me right now. And fortunately, we are hiring like, three more people in the next week and a half. One of them will be my future assistant. Yip-fucking-ee!! I've decided that the only way i am going to be happy is if I just clone myself, and be my own assistant. I have not met more than one person that moves at the same pace as I do at work. At least, not at the daycares. My bosses told me that they agree... that if they could just clone me, and put one or two of me in every classroom, they would be set!! They told me they were thinking that before I even said it to them. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha------geez, that's great. Oh, wait... I'm not funny. That was a fake laugh. I caught myself. I'm such a fake bitch.












I saw on my future employer's blog that when you drop down, like eighteen lines at a time, it really keeps a person interested.













Keep going.........

















Even still......















Okay, my little sister wants to get on, and I want a smoke. I'm set with my beer in front of me. All I need is.... hmmmm..... let's keep this PG-13. hahahapervert!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Who said you are mature?! :) :D

11/18/2005 12:59 AM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Is it not annoying when people do not like to talk like your not going to say something that is not true, but then you say it might not be possibly not true, and it won't

















shit.
















I just blew my mind........














keep going.....























'k.

11/18/2005 1:08 AM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

You're fucking hilarious Mister Constipation!!! You blew my mind as well. I read that out loud to my mom, and she 'bout shit her pants trying to figure it out, too. Are you stoned?!?! Well, either way... when's the interview? And can I move in now?

11/18/2005 7:11 PM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Yeah!!!! I'm sure Angi won't mind.


KERBLAM!!!!!!


(That noise you here is the gun shot going off into my head from my apple dumpling of a wife)



ouchy.

11/19/2005 1:08 AM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

I have'nt been stoned in over 8 years thank you very much!!!

11/19/2005 1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home