Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: Here's to getting off the crack--

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Here's to getting off the crack--

Actually, I haven't made it that far yet.
Pizza rolls by totino's are great. Especially after not even being able to keep down a drink of water all day. Well, I didn't really try ALL day. I slept most of it. -Or- tried to sleep through the shitty feeling all over and inside. Feeling crappy is the pits, but there's just something about being so hung over (or even just sick) that I really like. Is that weird? Having a reason to lay in bed all day, all snuggled up with my best friend Apples and a big comfy blanket is great! Plus, you really appreciate feeling well after days like that.


blah, blah, blah.

So last night went on til almost six this morning. I'm too old for this shit. Or am I? What the fuck kind of question was that? I don't think my brain has settled in my head yet today. Brain activity is highly overrated.

So, I've conquered smoking. I'm going to tackle the nail biting thing next. My fingers are so fucking ugly. Just look at them in my record spinning picture featured in: "Heathens, nothing but a bunch of heathens." They've grown out a pretty good amount since then. And then I said something else that was utterly boring.

My mother was standing here next to me earlier, and was cutting fabric. She farted pretty loud, and I thought she was seriously going to pee her pants laughing at herself so hard. I think she's on drugs. Now she's making me popcorn. What a nice mommy! Something like this will never happen again. I'm smart, though, and am taking advantage of her 'need' to do something right now. Timing is everything.

And now my popcorn is done. Peace out!

4 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

You know people go to Hell for lieing don't you.

1/02/2006 12:12 AM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Brain activity IS highly over reated. So are nails. Unless you chew your toenails, because that would be just nasty.

1/02/2006 5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want my mommy... blah blah blah blah... remind you of anything ol whiney ass hahaha smile, be happy lol

1/02/2006 11:57 AM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Your mom is making fun of you, and no I am NOT a tattle tail.

1/06/2006 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home