Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: Hey, it's December!!!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hey, it's December!!!

What does that mean? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!! Except for the fact that 99.9 FM is playing nothing but Christmas music!! How fucking exciting! Happy December!

For the past week, I've had all kinds of things to write about. At the moment, I'm drawing a blank. I try getting on the computer almost every night, but my sisters rule this house, and everything in it.







Okay, I'm done pointing fingers.









Dropping lines is effective in any case you may want to prove interesting.











I'm not sure that was proper english.




---------------------------SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--------------------------
Guess who decided to fire their head coach?!?! I know you all knew this already, and you're just being nice by not saying anything. Well, stop it!! The Detroit Lions announced Monday afternoon that Steve Mariucci would be dismissed of his coaching duties. There, I said it. Gloat all you want. Everyone else already has!! The way I see it, this could eventually mean good things for the Lions. This season is already fucked, but next year, we're winning the Super Bowl!! It's too bad that they didn't get it this year, cause the Super Bowl is in Detroit. Damn!

I got another new assistant for the afternoons. I've come to the conclusion that this newest working generation is nothing but a bunch of slack-jawed yokals! Since when does 'work' include sitting on your ass?! LITERALLY!! MY expectations aren't too high for any one person, but for the whole lot of 'workers' that will be sent my way!! Sons of bitches!! Lazy bitches, at that!!


Well, there's my latest post. I'm going to go call New York boy before it gets too late. I hopr you are all doing well, I really do! :-D

2 Comments:

Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Hey, I hope you got to call your boy!!! Are you going to see him anytime soon? I hope so, cause it has got to really SUCK a biggin to have your boyfriend all the way across the freakin' country. That's gotta be rough. Maybe he will come back for you, and decide to stay within, I don't know, THE SAME EFFING TIME ZONE!!! Wish you well!

I CAN'T believe I did not think of truck! I make trucks for a LIVING, you think I would have thought of that. (Insert smack on my head here!)

12/02/2005 12:01 AM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

You see, we're really not TOGETHER- TOGETHER... We're, like, separated. I love him still, and he loves me, but we have yet to see if we will continue to be together when he returns. That will be as soon as his truck sells.

12/02/2005 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home