Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: She's doing really well... Thank you!!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

She's doing really well... Thank you!!

Haven't talked to Kelli since Saturday. Hung out with the girl I grew up with, that I thought was on heroin-- Yeah, she isn't. As a matter of fact, she's been clean of the Oxycoten (spelling?-- she used to snort it all day, every day.) for a few months now!! She's kind of a crazy bitch, or at least, she was when she was on the shit. No- she is in general. But she was really cool last night. I wasn't talking to her because she was on drugs, and I don't want to surround myself with them anymore. We went to a girls' ASU basketball game. (She's gay... her girlfriend is really cool, and went with us.) Shayle had free tickets. Then we went to a crappy bar that was dead. Then we went to her place. She lives by the college, and there is a railroad track RIGHT in her back yard! As soon as we pulled up there was a train going by. Before she even could get parked, I had her stop and let me out so I could go look at it up close. Choo choo trains are my absolute FAVORITE!!!! I seriously can not control myself around the things. When I see or hear one, my face lights up and I get SO giddy. I really want a train of my own.
On to the next subject... So I was thinking about stopping with the cigarettes. I'm not really addicted, (I know, "everyone says that"-- shut up.) I really just like to have an excuse to go outside and get away from everyone and everything. Last Thursday I didn't have any, Friday I had one--wait... that's a lie... Anyway; All weekend I only had, like five, Monday I had none, yesterday I didn't have any until I started drinking, and I probably had three after that. I have no idea what all that means, and I'm kind of torn as to whether or not I want to quit. I know I am more than capable if I fully want to. I've done it before cold turkey, just because a boy wanted me to. Whatever... My break is almost over and I have to check to see if my friend got my birthday wish on her "My Space" --gay bullshit. So, to my two super-best-friends-on-the-computer... Love you, and talk to you as soon as you comment. It seems as though we're the only ones left here!!

Have a great whtever!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

I apologize for the muslim comment Anthony. I was joking, abiet very badly. You see, as you can tell by now, my mouth tends to far out run my mind. Me, being the over-analyzer that I am, realize that you can probably kill me with your thumb. I am DUMB, not fucking dumb. SOOOOOOOOO, I meant to say jihadists, or terrorists, not meaning to lump in muslims as a whole. Political correctness is really out of hand now a days. Now get your bad mamma jamma ass back home cauz you a bad mo' fo' and you know this man!

12/08/2005 8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No need to apologize, you had it right the first time... And E'f bieng politically correct, you have a freedom of speech so go ahead and use it without apologizing! I do.

12/09/2005 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home