Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: Nonsensical Irritants...

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Nonsensical Irritants...

I just saw a movie that said that in it. At the moment, I can't remember what it was. I really don't have much time to write anything, seeing as i have to be at work by seven o'clock-- which means about seven ten to me. I will admit that I can not be on time to anything if my existence depended on it. It has plagued me since the first job I had. I could get up four hours before I had to be there, and I would still end up showing at ten after. When I was on drugs, it was always about half hour to an hour. How have I held jobs?!?!

So, how are things in the worlds of my biggest fans? I got a new assistant to try out this week. I can't fucking believe how bad my judgment is. I thought she would work out great, too. Turns out, she is just as lazy, if not more than, the latest one!! They are both eighteen. I can't believe that a girl six years older than these broads can, and has to run, circles around them!! I asked if my expectations were just way too high, or what the fuck was going on. My bosses are just as frustrated as I am. They watch me running around like a chicken with my head cut off, busting my ass and getting irritated all day. It's pretty much ridiculous. I finally started saying shit when it's needed. You see, I have this problem with confronting situations. It all just builds up inside, until things are not repairable at all, and I freak out on a mother fucker, beeyotch!! Well, I'm going to bed... I have twelve one year olds to tend to by myself tomorrow. I love you!! Wait, no I don't... The only person I love is the bartender at a theatre near you!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

Oh hey, Constipation... On your post "dedicated to me"... back in October-- I wrote a couple comments. Nothing important, I just had a few things to say in my defense. SOMEBODY pissed me off in that little segment. Just wanted you to hear my two cents on that note. Love you!!

11/22/2005 9:23 PM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Hey girly, good luck with the beeyotches! Yeah I know about the comments, cause when somebody puts a comment up, it goes to my email. Soooooo, you and sis aren't getting along then? That sucks. Can I have your autograph? That way when your rich and famous, I can make some good dough.

Have a good thanksgiving, and good luck to your team!! YOU ARE RIGHT! They DO suck!!! (JUST KIDDING!!!)







No I'm not!!!!! :D :)
Have a great whenever!

11/24/2005 1:06 AM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

Comments to your e-mail...oh... doy.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!! Give kisses to the wife and kids for all of us out here in the blog-world!! What makes you think I'm going to be famous?!?! I mean, I know I will be... Who let you in?!

11/24/2005 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you E'fn Kidding me? 27 to 7? Wow maybe the cardinals should start playing on Thanksgiving instead of the Lions.haha
Lets see if you can guess who this comment was from...

11/26/2005 2:37 AM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

ummmmm.... eff you Mark Anthony Lopez!! You are not funny. And your team lost, too!! I picked against them, too!! Sucker!!!!!

11/28/2005 12:04 PM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/30/2005 11:10 PM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

damnitall

11/30/2005 11:11 PM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

buck
puck
luck
fuck
suck
cluck!

11/30/2005 11:16 PM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

You made my day! Or actually, night, but whatever!

11/30/2005 11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There really are people who can't get their jobs done right (or in the way the bosses want them done). Your assistants need to be told what to do, and that's frustrating. Anyway, good luck with coming to the office on time. Maybe when that happens, you should record the whole scenario.

12/01/2005 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home