Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: OOOOOOHH... Kyle's mom's a bitch, she's a big fat bitch... she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world!--

Thursday, December 29, 2005

OOOOOOHH... Kyle's mom's a bitch, she's a big fat bitch... she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world!--

Oh, and for all of you that are just rejoining us after the holidays... I really want you all to look at my labels and my gift bag. I posted it last time, but nobody seemed to be interested in it. Oh, wait; Val saw them, but only because my mom was talking to her when I was taking the picture. (thank you, Val!!) Nobody cares about ANYTHING I do!!!! (runs in to room crying...slams door)






SO!!! How were the holidays for everyone?! Christmas night I went to my favorite bar--yes, it WAS open!!-- (yes!) and I found a silly little note written about me on some banner, by this huge faggot that used to be my friend. It was quite amusing. He used to read my blog, when we were talking, and when I went off about being mad at my other friend he showed her, and now they have a Dawn-haters club! It's really cute! They probably get together and read my blog and wait for me to say somethng bad about them. I really want to be a part of that club. Wonder how I could join...
They were the best people I have met in a long time, but I guess shit happens, and life goes on. Quite easily, I might add!
If you can't tell by now, I'm being immature.




And on to more important things...






Like bed! Gotta work. Good night!




...post script... I wrote some really funny things in response to the graffiti. It was long, hard, and hilarious!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

ON,

..Monday she's a bitch..
..Tuesday she's a bitch..
..Wednesday thru Saturday she's a bitch..
..And than on Sunday just to be differant, she's a big fat king kong maya beeeoooyyytch!!



I REALLY MEAN IT!!...
Kyle's mom.....

Is a big fat fucking biiiiiitch!!!!
YEAH!!






oh fuck.

In honor or your piece of shit "friends".

12/29/2005 11:17 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

uummmm ok,

12/31/2005 10:10 AM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/31/2005 12:58 PM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/31/2005 6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/31/2005 9:53 PM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

Captain's a faggot--- shoot him in the butt with a 12 inch double-sided dong!@!!! he loves it!

1/27/2006 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home