Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: Heathens, Nothin' But a Bunch of Heathens...

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Heathens, Nothin' But a Bunch of Heathens...







Pictures of myself, and some of my kids at my place of work. I had taken these sunglasses out, and we were all walking around looking like doofuses about the time all the parents were coming in to pick up their children. I am the coolest. The other girl that is in the pictures is the ignoramus that is my assistant. She was not in the room with me, but happened to walk by while Heather was taking pictures of us, and felt she was entitled to join in. Heather is the lady that loved me to death in my first interview. She's actually, only twenty-three. She is awesome. All we do all day is sit and make fun of our fellow workers, the kids, and the kids' parents. She's hilarious... Like me!! The picture with just me and Leah, a beautiful little colored girl, shows me spinning an imaginary record. No, I am not trying to show off the fact that my fingers are ugly.

My boss told me today, that she was going to get me certified to drive the van. I think that would be pretty dang cool. I love driving, and to get out of that place for a little while everyday would be a pretty sweet deal.
Well, mom is getting impatient. She wants her machine back. So, I'll talk to you alls soon enough.

8 Comments:

Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Hey, the 80's called, and they want your socks back.

HAHA I am funny.

Is it just me, but the last one looks like you want to bitch slap the nitwit!!!

If you come and shovel our foot of snow in our driveway, I'll give you a dollar. Or put a hit out on your nitwit, your choice!

12/09/2005 12:03 AM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

You look totally fly in those glasses, thought I would let ya know, G.

12/09/2005 8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

S.P.A.B. so I guess S.K.A.B. too. Hmmm what a concept.

12/09/2005 11:21 AM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

It's funny you say that, Matt: The last one was taken when she was trying to get my favorite little girl to come and sit on her lap!! She's the one in the first two group pictures in the purple shirt.

And--- I love my nerdy socks!! They are the only ones I will wear both of, you see: I never match my socks, haven't since I was a sophmore in high school. I'll take the hit, and would be more than happy to shovel your snow!!

And to Anthony... I have never laughed so hard at the computer screen!!! You are the greatest.

12/09/2005 5:26 PM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

huh?

12/10/2005 12:56 AM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

huh, what?

12/10/2005 10:22 AM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Must be a inside joke, I bet.

12/10/2005 11:40 AM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

How you doing?

12/15/2005 2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home