Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: Best employee EVER!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Best employee EVER!

People should kill to have me as an employee! I made my boss so friggin happy today!! The whole room attached to the kitchen was packed full of boxes from our new play-kitchen stuff, (that I got to put together!! I love power tools!!) and the boxes of cups, bowls, napkins, paper towels, jesus christ, everything we use throughout the center-- that hasn't been put away by the kitchen lady- who happens to be my shitty assistant's mother; the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?!?! The room used to be used as a school-age room a long time ago- I found attendance sheets from 2003. Long story even longer: I gutted the place. The dumpsters outside were completely empty, and by the time I was done, two were full. There was a table sitting in there under all kinds of crap, come to find out it had three legs. I took the legs off, and tossed it. (MORE POWER TOOL USAGE!!!) I totally organized the kitchen, put everything where it would be easily found (for the dummy.) I did good today! Jen, my boss, was up in the front the whole time, and when I took her back she said, "Holy shit Dawn!!" She said I totally cleared a lot of her stress, 'I don't even know.' Yeah, so, I'm stoked. The only kinda crappy part is the thermostat was on lock for the weekend, and the windows are positioned perfectly for the sun to beat in , which made the temperature a whopping 82 degrees. I was sweating my balls off. Oh, wait...


Yeah, so, Kelli hasn't called me today. Whatever. If she's not man enough to admit that she was being stupid, I'm not going to worry about it. No skin off my back. One less stupid friend to worry about. I'm really kidding. I love that girl, she just gets upset super-easy sometimes, and that type of person drives me fucking CRAZY!! I try to take nothing personally, and I think I do a pretty damn good job. Life's too short to be pissed all the time. (To put it dorky.) I was just blessed with an amazing sense of humor, and live off of that. heeheehee. I farted.





I'm mature.














Like how I still pull the D




R




O





P
game? It's fun. Did your gay friends ever do that in high school, when they would write you silly notes? By 'that'- I mean put 'drop' on four different lines. Jesus Christ, what do I think you guys are, a bunch of morons?! Well, Daddy and I are going to go to Streets in about ten minutes. Hopefully I'll be able to check in later, and maybe I'll be bored enough to post again!! Looks like I'm not going to Kelli's tonight! (so far, at least.)

Have a super-awesome Saturday afternoon!! Love you all! Let's all become mormon and get married!

1 Comments:

Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

I forgot to say something.....

hold on.....

























(cough, suckass, cough, cough)

12/07/2005 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home