Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: Listen here.......

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Listen here.......

Hello there. Geez, sorry it's been SO LONG!!!!! (chrymany) I've been working a lot. Okay?!?! I've been working all day, all week, getting home to a full computer, and getting the fuck out all weekend!!! I have been having lots of fun over the weekends. Football season is all I live for as of now. No boys. Well, lots of frustration and confusion in that area, of course. I am sick of trying. I have no game. That's an exaggeration, really, cause I happen to be the coolest person in the whole world, and require no more game than that. I will get there when I get there. I really miss my boy in NY. He sent me a photo album of the pictures we never got developed from the Grand Canyon. It made me cry a little. Now erase that from your memory. I NEVER CRY. My buddy got me the shoes I wanted for my birthday. I needed to have them. I needed shoes, and I am the pickiest person in the whole world, who just happened to find THE PERFECT shoes for me. They're mine. How freaking cool. Well, I am going to get out of hearing range of my little ridiculous sisters. The sound of one of them controlling the house drives me mad.




Remember, patience is a virtue.

3 Comments:

Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

bout freakin time! SHEESH!
:) :D

10/12/2005 4:07 AM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

You ARE very cool, even though you already told everyone that!!!

10/12/2005 4:08 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Somebody told me that once, patience is a virtue, HAH.

10/17/2005 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home