Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: The prison guard is my baby daddy...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The prison guard is my baby daddy...

I'm getting attitude for being on the computer right now. Cool. Ask me if I care. Do you want the answer to that question, or can you guess?

Well, hello everybody!! Mexico was a super crazy time. As was expected. I had an absolute blast except for one huge incident. Not too important. It was beautiful. For those of you who have never been, the feeling of being in Mexico is one not comparable to anything. It's the most laid-back feeling ever. Nobody gives a shit. Everyone there is there to relax and have fun. Ridiculously awesome. Everyone played football on the beach. I was the ref. The best female referee possible!! My flag was a dirty old sock that I tied a knot in. It had cat poop on it. The first night we were there I cut the fuck out of my foot. I jumped over this hole in the ground, and on the way down, noticed a broken bottle in the sand. It fucking hurt. Luckily, there was a bottle of Bactine at the house we were staying at. Ouch. When I got home, being the smart girl I am as far as home remedies, I grabbed the bottle of rubbing alcohol (instead of hydrogen peroxide) for cleaning purposes. Double ouch. My mom came in asking what the heck I was doing, and laughed at my attempt to disinfect the wound. She then informed me of the mistake I had made in my selection. I sound like a really lame nerd tonight, don't I? You might think that I have a thesaurus sitting open next to me. Maybe I sound like a nerd because I'm so tired. Yeah, that's gotta be it.

So, Anthony has been home from Iraq since Monday afternoon. I still haven't seen the butthead! He was supposed to surprise me at the house on Tuesday when I came home for lunch, but he didn't show. Then he had to go to Tucson yesterday, supposedly until today, but I don't think he's come back. I don't have to start work until 9:30 tomorrow, but I am so freaking tired right now, that I don't think I'm going to be able to stay up past ten thirty. How old am I?! My week's been so long already. I think two teachers are going to be fired tomorrow. They left a kid on the playground today. I don't understand how stupid some people are. You have a job solely to make sure the children under your care are being kept track of. How can you not take notice that one of them is missing? I, personally, count heads, like three times on either side of the door during a transition. We're going to be hurting, but these two teachers have needed to be fired for months. So, there goes my chance of not working ten hour days, here comes my opportunity to work twelve's!!! Well, I'm going to go pass out, or something. I think I'm delirious.

3 Comments:

Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Hey if you ever need a person to vent to or whatever, I am here, and I only mean that in a friend/brother kind of way. For what it's worth.

11/04/2005 3:15 AM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

And there is nothing wrong with being a nerd. Or so I have been told......

11/04/2005 3:16 AM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

I work a lot, plus have two kids AND a wife to boot. POST DAMN IT. Don't give a fuck you say? Well that makes one of us.

11/10/2005 3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home