Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: Sitting Alone...

Friday, October 21, 2005

Sitting Alone...

And loving it. There's this girl I know, that doesn't have any money saving skills what-so-ever. This girl would love to, and really needs to, get an apartment on her own. She's never had one of those. The independence required to do this is something I'm sure she has, she's just never really had the chance to do it; or maybe she just never wanted to. She does now. This girl knows she needs to grow up, and do things on her own. She thought she was there when she got back from New York... It appears she was a misinforming herself. Since she started her job, around the end of August-- or maybe it was the beginning of August-- Yeah, the beginning. She has blown all of her paychecks on having a good time, or just hanging out. Well, she got her license back, still owes a few hundred to a friend for that. I think she needs a bank account. Or maybe just somebody to hold on to all her money.

So, it's a Friday evening, and I'm sitting at home. Whether this will be all night or not, I don't know. Whether I want to go out or not, I don't know. I could think of a few things to do, but not having a vehicle would require me to ride my bike somewhere. Or calling one of my friends... (yes, one of the two)... and asking them to come with me. I'm not diggin' on my friends lately. One of them acts all weird sometimes, like he can't get over the fact that our friendship of six years is ONLY that, and will ALWAYS ONLY be that.(unless this shit keeps up much longer!-then he won't even have me as a friend!) Sometimes he's cool, it's just REALLY FUCKING LAME having to deal with that shit. I'm completely over stupid people. I don't understand how it can be so hard for people to be real. How hard is it to just be a good person? For Fuck's Sake!! Hey, look!! I have already written more than six sentences! Aren't you proud? It's really a rarity that the computer is open for this long, so it makes sense. I'm fuckin bushed!! I think I'm just gonna go to bed at ten o'clock. haha. I've still got two hours, now... I might actually do that!! How pathetic!

So, let's see... What else is going on that has any effect on any of you? Oh, yeah... None of this molarky does. I got my ticket paid off for my suspended license. And then just two days ago, I got it reinstated online. It will arrive in the mail within five business days. Yip-fuckin-ee!!!! I'm super-stoked. I'm not stoked to wake up to a house full of teenagers being loud and obnoxious, and here all day. That's gonna take some preparation... Well, have a splendid evening. And a great weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Yeah, I always noticed that also. I mean, actually doing something about my problems was always a lot harder than admiting them, however, it never gets easier. Betcha alrwady knew that though.

On the bright side though, I have found that rational thoughts come with maturity, if that makes any sense. You know?

10/23/2005 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home