Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: Little green plus sign means: New Post

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Little green plus sign means: New Post

Good evening. Or morning. Or afternoon. Whatever the hell it is for you, good that! Working ten hour days is taking a toll on my hardcore-ism. I passed out at eight-thirty the other night. What the fuck?! I really wish I could watch Conan O'Brien every night. He is a genius. I would love to meet the man. So Conan, if you're reading this right now, your biggest fan is in need of a meeting with you. Holy shit... I'm home alone, and I swear I just heard someone come in or something. I hate that shit. I just crapped my pants. All the doors are locked. So now what? I want my daddy.

On to other non-important things... My boss asked me if I would want to take over the ones classroom today. It probably wouldn't be for about a month, maybe. I think that would be pretty damn cool. At first I was a little hesitant, but now that I think about it, I'm like, totally down, and stuff. Those poor children could use a badass like me. The lady in there right now doesn't even know how to put a diaper on. One of the little girls splattered some crap on the floor this evening because her diaper was on half-way. Not to mention it was backwards. How dumb do you have to be? I can't believe this woman is in there to begin with. I would say she deserves to be shot in the face, but I'm a nice person. So, day after tomorrow, I'll be leaving for Mexico. For good. I've been taking spanish classes. I'm completely fluent in the language now. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... I'm not funny. I'm actually going to be there for the weekend. Kelli and all of our friends are going. Well, all of her friends. It's going to be a blast. I hope. It only takes a few hours to drive there. Have I ever mentioned how much I like to be in this house alone? Beside the whole, "somebody just came into the house" thing, it's pretty sweet. I can listen to the radio. I can walk around in my boots and tutu. Speaking of boots... You know what I've always wanted? I still have yet to find the perfect pair, but I've always wanted some bright yellow rain boots. With black trim in just the right places. I might have to have them specially made. I think I'll wear them for my wedding. I would wear those puppies everyday.

Well, I should stop torturing you with this nonsensical bullshit. I'll continue some other time. Probably after I get back from Mexico. Wish me luck! If you would like to donate to the "Bail Dawn out of Mexican prison" fund, please contact her mother at 602-nine-eleven-4444. thanks in advance for your cooperation!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Crap, I can finally post a smart ass commment here. Well Dawn Im not going to donate anything but if you do get put in jail Ill just go talk them into letting you out...oh wait I dont know spanish ...Damn.
Anthony

10/26/2005 10:12 PM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Hey I bet they would let her out if you show them a kick ass Army karate chop in their head, or a bullet in their ass!!!! Glad you could come home from over their a bit!!!!! TRY to take it easy!! You too Dawn, and have a blast in Mexico!

Make sure you repeat these:

Estoy buscando Cerveza!!

Estoy buscando Los Servicios!!

10/27/2005 4:05 AM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

I forgot to say that I love Conan too! Weird huh?? I get home from work around 3
a.m.-ish, and they have his reruns on from the previous week. So I get to watch his show. HA HA!

10/27/2005 4:25 AM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

Listen mister walking constipation, you don't need to rub it in my face... geez, grow up!! :-D

10/27/2005 11:28 AM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

So were the prison guards rough on you?

10/30/2005 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home