Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: I want to go to Chuy's...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I want to go to Chuy's...

I'm sitting here at home. I got off work about half an hour ago. My dad is the only one that is home. (SCORE!!!) No offense mom, it's those rude and loud teenagers you have around. sheesh!!! So, yeah... What's going on? My life is boring, and dissatisfying. I hate myself. I think I'm going to admit myself into a mental institution. What an easy ride, don't you think? You get all kinds of food, sleep, prescription drugs... not that I'm into that sort of thing, but I could learn... Yeah, so, I'm gonna go to Chuy's. I'm pretty hungry. Maybe sometime in the near future I'll write more than six sentences. Have a great day!!!! Thanks for stopping by!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home