Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: Saturday, October First!!!!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Saturday, October First!!!!

Two kegs, (to start) a band, a whole lotta people... and a super-awesome birthday girl!!! So, this Sunday, I'll be twenty-four years old. I am having a party at my good friend's house. (The Captain of Underpants) It's gonna be big. It's gonna be great. It better be, at least! I'm sosososososoosoos excited! Tomorrow after work, I'm gona go over there and clean up the place with him and a couple of people. I am sosososososossoso excited!! Even for the clean-up!! What the fuck?!?! Who the fuck gets excited about cleaning up a trashed house?!?! Oh, me. I'm gonna hang up a bunch of hilarious things I have for decoration. I have this sign from New York, (From this bar I worked at-- Hender's Bowl)They mispelled "bowl"-- they put "bowel"-- So it's funny. Right? It's funny, damn it!!! Anyway.... I have to look for funny things--- I'm gonnna go do that. Have a great day!!!! Love you all!! ----drd----

9 Comments:

Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Who's going to bail you out of jail?

9/30/2005 6:22 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

NOT ME!

9/30/2005 9:30 AM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

Thank you!!!!! You are super-cool!!!

10/03/2005 10:12 PM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

Oooohh, burn! My bad, it was full of hard-rock queers, I didn't even have a good time. That's all I got... bye!

10/05/2005 12:06 PM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

Oooohh, burn! My bad, it was full of hard-rock queers, I didn't even have a good time. That's all I got... bye!

10/05/2005 12:06 PM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

oops, i'm stupid.

10/05/2005 12:06 PM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

I want to know why your mom is busting my chops to post more often, but you get away with a every week or two post!

10/09/2005 1:22 AM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

NOT FAIR!

10/09/2005 1:22 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

UUUMMMM MATT,,,, IT IS EASIER TO CONTROL THINGS OUTSIDE YOUR HOME!!!! heheheheheheheeeeee I dont' have to hear the feedback from you.

10/10/2005 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home