Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: Oops, I crapped my pants...

Monday, September 19, 2005

Oops, I crapped my pants...

Other than the thirty year old dude named Captain Underpants, does anybody remember that skit? It was on Saturday Night Live, back in the good old days. Not the good old days that I am too young to remember, but the ones I was around for... Yet another uninteresting question asked by the queen of nerd. Man, I need friends...

So, started off this week on a good note; Not that my team won yesterday, or even bothered showing up for the game... those mother fuckers... worthless...
The new director at the day care is really stepping up, and getting shit straight. It looks like everything will be getting a whole lot easier. This lady is awesome. She's my new favorite person. My birthday is in twelve and a half days. How freaking exciting!!! I'm gonna be almost half a half a century!! Kelli was thinking Mexico... I'm thinking Chuck E. Cheese! (it's where a kid can be a kid, you know...) I had my eighteenth birthday party there, it's my favorite place in the world... and they have beer!!!! I saw these particular shoes in a magazine that Kelli had in her truck. They are super-bad. I saw them at the mall last weekend, and they were seventy five dollars. So, I thought I would ask mom and/or dad to get them for me. Sounds reasonable, right? I found them on the website for that store, for sixty five bucks, I really hope they're the same ones. Is that ridiculous that I can't even remember? I'm a one-pair-of-shoes type of gal, so they really have to be perfect. Does the interesting girl have anything else interesting to say? If this is a question you're asking yourself right now, don't count on an answer that will strike your interest.
I get paid tomorrow. Kelli gets a paycheck for $7,900, and is going to lend me $300 to pay off my suspended license ticket!!! Things are really starting to look up for this little girl. I'm doing pretty damn well for myself! Except for the whole living with my parents thing... damn. Well, I have to get off the computer so my little sister can get on. In this house, we have our priorities... You'll just have to deal with it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

I love you. Are you married? Oh wait, I am.


http://snltranscripts.jt.org/98/98aoops.phtml

you will like this:

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/

9/22/2005 2:17 AM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Tell her what? She already saw it, take a joke.

9/25/2005 2:46 AM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

jackass! :0 :)

9/25/2005 2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home