Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: Let's hear some more shit about the FUDGE PACKERS!!!!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Let's hear some more shit about the FUDGE PACKERS!!!!

So, did you guys see the game today!?!?! (oh i guess it was yesterday...) The fucking Detroit Lions kicked some fucking ass!!! And afterward, the guy that owed me money on the game, bitched out, and went home to take a nap. He tried to say that he went home to get the money, and "realized he was tired..." or some crap... What a fucking bitch!!! He just got mad that his team lost, and pussed out!! I was pretty irritated, cause if it were me, I would have had somebody drive me to my parents house to get the money, immediately! (little bitch..)

Whatever, I'm not going to go off all night about some woman who's team lost tonight. It's fifty bucks; pay up sucka!!! And don't any of you believe any of the comments that are left on here by a "Captain"--- or as I like to call him, "Captain of losing." good night...


THE DETROIT LIONS FUCKING KICKED ASS!!!!!
GREEN BAY SUCKS COCK ON THE SIDELINES!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

don't be mad, Jason. It's hilarious.

9/12/2005 1:02 AM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

THAT YOU LOST!!!!!

9/12/2005 1:02 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Excuse me,,, can you please not say bad words in my eyes. I don't care about football....oh wait there is the big X, good bye see ya soon.

9/13/2005 12:00 PM  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

Detroit Lions? Get out of here with your bad ass self! They aren't going to the super bowl or any bowl for that matter. GO COWBOYS!! Sucka.

9/15/2005 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home