Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: Will you please vomit on me?!?!?!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Will you please vomit on me?!?!?!

I don't know if i told you guys about that. Some little cry sack at my work was freaking out for --- well, all day long. When her mom dropped her off, she was not "havin it." She was screaming, kicking, flailing, hitting me, yada yada yada... I took it all, like i'm paid to do. She was keeping it up just as bad, whether you were holding her or not, for --well, like i said, all day... I knew she would eventually make herself sick. Well guess who's front she puked down?!!!! That little shit. I seriously had to hold back my own urges, and help out this little girl as best i could. I either was going to puke myself, or punch her. (hahaha... i'm kidding, don't call social services!!) Yeah.... that was my interesting story.

Yesterday I worked from 6 am to 6 pm. one hour break. Tomorrow i work from six am to six pm. Who knows what my break will be like tomorrow?! Lame. I'm hurtin. Especially because Sunday night, Kelli and I went to this little dive bar so she could sing karaoke. We stayed there til midnight. I ran into an old friend from a few years back. We got shitfaced. Last night was the "Captain's"(short for Captain Underpants; no, seriously.) birthday. I took him to Outback Steakhouse (my favorite...) and then we went to Chuy's to watch the rest of the game. Kelli and Aaron went with us to eat, and then Kelli came to Chuy's with us. After that we went to the bar next door to Chuy's, Baseline pub-- my old favorite hangout-- We played some darts, some pool, and drank until 11:45. I'm not as tired today, but I am not going to even think about moving from my room this evening!! It will be hump day tomorrow, though... I will make it through.

So there's what's on my plate. Help yourself, or be gone. The Detroit Lions are Super Bowl Champs!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home