Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: PREPARE YOURSELVES......

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

PREPARE YOURSELVES......

Have you all, any idea what we are in store for?!?! There is just one day left. One friggin day!! I am so excited!!! You should be, too. Thursday, September eighth, two thousand five... At eight o'clock eastern time........... The most joyous thing ALL YEAR will take place............................................................................ You guessed it!!! THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE SEASON KICKOFF!!!!!!! Praise Allah!!!! I have not been this happy, or excited for anything, in -- well, since last year... at the National Football League season kickoff.

I am on lunch right now.... I have little time left, and no smokes, so that leaves me even less time for blogging. Stop bothering me!!! Go anticipate the upcoming National Football League season. If you choose to leave a comment, please include your team....this will affect whether i speak to you in the future, or not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

Listen, dude... I let the first one go. (funny comment, by the way. a simple "Green Bay Crappers" would have been sufficient.) And then you come back with a bunch more molarky. What do you think this is?- a "hey, let's talk about Green Gay" website?!?! Or a "hey, let's bash on the splendorous, winningest, most talented team, the Detroit Lions" website?!?! Let me make you aware right now... You are wrong in either case! Take your team, and shove them up your queer-ass quarterback's ass!!!!

Good night. Take care. Eff off, too.

9/08/2005 10:19 PM  
Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

I think the Bengals are gonna kick ass.... AS IF! I don't really care about football... do you hate me now?

9/09/2005 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home