Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: Happy anniversary Moms & Pops!!!

Friday, September 09, 2005

Happy anniversary Moms & Pops!!!

Okay, I got that out. I actually got out of work early today!!! For no good reason, though. I feel like crap. I guess that's a pretty good reason to leave work, but how will I take advantage of my time if I'm not well?! Damn it!!!

I think Kelli and I are going shopping today. I know we are, actually. We're going to get clothes for me to dress up like a girl in. She wants to do my hair, too. I'm scared. I should probably take a shower before I go. Maybe that will make me feel a little bit better. On second thought, maybe I won't. I don't feel like it. hmph, problem solved. Kelli says I deserve to go buy myself something fun. I have been working so damn much. Not working Monday, and having a two hour break today, and getting off three hours early today, still left me with 82 hours for my next paycheck. Yip-fucking-ee!!!! Uncle Sam is bending me over, though. That ass fucker. He must be Jewish. (no offense to those who are; if you can't laugh at yourself, you should be a mute.) -- (no offense to those who are mute..... oh, forget it!!)

So, how are things in the lives of my glorious audience? Don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question. You see, I don't really care! All I care about is me, me, ME!!! That's a big fat lie, too. I think I might be a chronic liar. At least, that's what my friend, Tom Hanks says. We grew up together. He's moderately successful. I think I make a little bit more than him, though. I try not to rub it in his face.

My mother loves Doctor Phil. I hate him. What an obnoxious son of a bitch! My birthday is coming up soon. I can't believe I will be twenty-four!!! Oh, yeah, and the "gentleman" who comments on my shits, "Captain"... (he's my good friend)... His birthday is on the twelfth of this month. This Monday!! He will be THIRTY!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAOLDFART!!HAHAHA Well, I guess I'm gonna go lounge around, and be lazy and worthless. Thanks for reading!! Have a great night!---------drd--------

Hey, check out the time this was written....... hahahaha...... STONERS!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

Wow, you are working a lot!! Now go be girly and enjoy yourself!

420... pretty funny!

9/10/2005 3:42 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Thanks Dawn and by the way ,,,you looked very cute.

9/11/2005 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home