Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: Sick of it all...

Monday, August 01, 2005

Sick of it all...

What do you people expect from me?! (excuse me, not you...) I hate people. I am angry. What the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.... i will contain myself. Mother FFFFFFF... irritated. aggravated. shut up, you faggot. leave me alone. eff off. go to hell. GUYS!!!! I'm MAD!!! What else do I have to do??!! GRRRRR. damn it. I wish you all could really see and feel how pissed I am right now. Sons of beeyotches!

Okay, so it's monday, right? The day that I was going to be contacted by the director of the day care, for my second interview... They can rot in hell. Or maybe not. I don't know, they just want so much from me!!!! It's all legit, and probably necessary... well, not all of it... well, maybe, or maybe not, or... okay, shut up, Dawn. In order for me to begin my employment, I have to go and get an application to send in my fingerprint card, to have them run a background check. Before sending it in, the day care needs a copy of those, and a copy of the $52.00 money order to process it. Then I have to get this paper called an affidavit notarized, and give them a copy. Then I have to get a TB shot, and give them a copy of the paper saying my test came back negative. Those two things will cost another $25.00. Then they need a copy of my GED.... Okay, so I tell her I am in the process of getting it... "you'll need to bring me a copy of the class enrollment form, then, which should also state on what date you will be recieving your diploma." So, now I have to take the classes? Well, regadless, my GED will cost me another $40.00. I will also need to have four written references-- two personal, and two professional. What's wrong with you calling the references I have already provided you with on my application? Then, I will have to go to some clothing store, to purchase things that will comply with their dress code. Let's see, have I covered it all? What the fuck? Can we say, total downer?! I'm way disappointed. After I get all this in, they have to send it all to corporate, and then it will take another seventy-two hours to get the go-ahead to hire me. I say: fuck 'em.

I went to my old place of work, Chuy's, and my former boss said he is losing a couple of girls, and might need a full time employee soon. I'm really considering checking into this. I wouldn't have to train at all, which would be good for us both. Not to mention the money I would make at Chuy's is a lot more than I could even dream about making at some day care. I'm pissed. I'm confused, and I don't know what the hell to do. Why would I want to spend money to get a job? This is why I need a job, hello??!! I have NO money!!!! Whatever. This is gay. I hate everyone. Everyone can jump off a bridge, as far as I'm concerned. Perhaps I'll join them all.

Is it just me, or does this all seem a little excessive? I do not have $170.00 to spend on all this shit! And it all has to be in first, in order for them to even consider my application! I'm more than qualified... that is no issue. Not to sound conceted, but they would be lucky to have me on their team. I have a lot to offer these poor children!! Why do they require so much for a stupid assistant position?! I'm sick of talking about it. Sorry for ranting and raving.... but thank you for listening. I hate this. I just want a job.... I just want some money.... I just want to get the fuck out of this house all fucking day!! I just want to hang myself. Nobody can collect any money from me when I'm dead, right?

3 Comments:

Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

For a girl who needs a job, you're doing an awful lot of bitching! Take a fucking breath, Dawn! This center has to answer to it's clients! If something happened to a kid, and they didn't have all possible information on you, the fucking place would be shut down - even if the kids who was hurt wasn't in your room! If something happened to ANY kid ANY where in the center, there would be a full investigation, and any corners they cut to give you a break would be exploitied in court! This is how the world works, babe! If you wanna succeed, you're gonna have to accept jumping through a few hoops now and then. You know how much insurance costs when you own a daycare? It's A LOT... they're aren't being assholes... and they WANT YOU for the job. Suck it up, honey!

On the other hand, if you can make more money somewhere else without all the red tape, then fucking do it!

Either way - your ass needs a job! But don't think there aren't a BUNCH of hoops to jump through in the restuarant biz. It may be easier to get hired, but they'll spring the hoops on you after-the-fact. Restaurant workers are slaves... without tips, you can pay a parking meter, let alone a bill!

I know you're broke right now, but $170 is a pretty small investment in the big scheme of things. Have a fucking bake sale if you have to, borrow ten bucks from 17 different friends... do what you gotta do!

You seemed so excited after the 1st interview. I know you want this. Why are you giving in to bitching about what is or is not fair so easily? I know you got more fight in you than that! I know it!

Sorry to sound preachy... but you've seemed so optimistic and driven up to this point... the whiny (yes I said whiny) post upsets me. I hope you're just having a bad moment (we all do) and that you'll realize in the morning, that this is worth pursuing.

I'm still on your team, whatever you decide.

8/03/2005 2:51 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Yeah starting over is a pisser, I my self do not understand the thought prosess of spend money to get money,but we will fix all that I know ways. If it to be it will be. It is frusterating, and it is easy for some to jump in your face when you are only putting your feelings at the time on this thing. Maybe they underestemate your true knowledge! That and just blowing off steam!

8/03/2005 3:15 PM  
Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

Was that comment directed at me, mom? I wasn't trying to be in her face... and I don't underestimate her a damned bit. I know this shit sucks, and I know she can do it... if my previous comment came out wrong, I apologize.

8/05/2005 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home