Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: I WILL MARRY TREY PARKER...pass it on...

Thursday, July 14, 2005

I WILL MARRY TREY PARKER...pass it on...

Hello, to all who think I am half-way interesting! (and boy, are you confused!) I don't have too much to talk about today. I am being a bum. STILL! I woke up this morning at about 9:00am, finally got to listen to my favorite voice (aside from Trey), Glenn Beck. He is a genius. So, that gets over at 11:00, and then I fell back asleep. Being a highly motivated person in general.... I woke back up at 3:00pm. Can we all say, "Dawn, you are a loser. And a slob. And a fatso. And, you smell bad!" Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
So about the job thing... the chaos that has been my life, in a house of six females, me playing the mediator, because there's no getting around it, (THIS IS WHY I PREFER MALE FRIENDS AND ROOM MATES...PERIOD) anyway... I've been trying to help out with the crap going on around here- staying home with the girls, while my mom is caring for her crazy mother, and her friend who just had a sick baby. I then, was at the Sanders's's, house-sitting... which was great. The only thing stopping me from getting out there and hunting is..... um, more than one thing.... First, I have no vehicle... which doesn't even matter considering my license is suspended. My license is suspended because of a couple tickets I got about a year ago, when I was too twacked out to care to make it to my court date. In order to get my license back, (and in learning this, I broke down into a sob--- which is crazy, because I DON'T CRY...EVER---man, i'm a horrible liar...) it is going to cost me $856.80. Holy effing-- where will I get that??!! Oh yeah, a job. Another reason I am reluctant to take care of business, is, well, I guess I got my hopes up SO high, thinking about how I had that $35,000/year job "in the bag." I never heard anything back, even though I left a couple messages with the recruiter. That son of a bitch. I was so sure about that damn job. Now, it's like, I don't even want to go to these bars I have written down as possibilties, cause I'm disappointed, not to mention, when I was on tweek I covered every god-damned place in this city. Back then, I needed a job, especially to support my habit, but I certainly didn't want one. I would have rather sat at home and got all fucked up, all day, all night. A few places called me back, but I never followed through.
So there it is. No car, no license (unless i have $900.00), not even a bike, few new places to show my face for employment, and the tempurature outside is, on average daily, 112 degrees. Oh yeah, and I'm a worthless piece of turd.
I talked to the E-to-the (my boy in NY) yesterday. I miss him. I miss having someone to talk to all the time, whose thoughts and opinions are so very similar to mine. He is near genius, he is hilarious, he is a blast. We could hang out and joke around all day and night about anything, or nothing at all. I love him. I still, am glad that I will have this time to take care of myself, but I cannot wait to see his handsome face, and be in his big, muscular arms. I'm a nerd.
Holy, can I get somebody to publish this novel!!?? I will stop taking up your time, I will now shut my mouth.

Oh, wait... if anybody knows Trey Parker, can you please ask him to be my husband.

2 Comments:

Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

WHat is this habit you speak of - it's crack isn't it? LOL! (God I hope that cmae off as a joke!)

I wouldn't live with six women, family or not, for all the... all the... - well, I would do it but only if I were getting paid and I could be on TV! Anything less than that is just stress you don't need.

THAT should motivate you to get a job more than the license thing. But a job could kill both birds, so to speak!

But I KNOW how you're feeling! Looking for a job is the hardest job there is! So keep your nose to the grindstone and just do it. (btw, nothing is ever "in the bag", but I bet you learned that already! Don't let it get you down, and don't give up!)

7/15/2005 11:44 AM  
Blogger Live to Dream said...

Dawn, we can get a job together!! We can go to Pure fitness, that was we can get in shape AND make money, sound like a deal? We can rollerblade, I have a pair and they are at Target for like 20 bucks. So ya, I think that will help, and any money that I make I can help you pay off your thing so you can get your license, that way, if I need a taxie, I can guilt you into that :) hehe

7/16/2005 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home