Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: A lost soul

Thursday, June 30, 2005

A lost soul

I don't know where to start... I went and applied at this place my buddy works at. He has been at this job for years and years. He said he could easily get me in. It's like a secretarial job; assisting the people who sell computer parts, keeping track of orders, i think, and/or what-not. It's a job starting at thirty-five grand a year, guaranteed! I'm not sure if i've already mentioned all this, but i'm super excited, and will be devastated if i don't get this job! I'll get over it quick, like i do everything, but how stoked would i be if i could pay everyone i owe lickety-split! And i could get a place soon, and a car! Hopefully i can land this thing.
Eric, i guess, has called everyday... I wasn't informed of this until today, that he has been leaving messages that i never got. I was under the impression he wasn't calling. I was getting a little worried. I saw my ex boy last night. Everytime i see him i want to hang out with him, alone. I've never lost the physical attraction we always had. He's super sexy. It wasn't until last night that we hung out for real. It was always a little weird. But it would seem he's still got that attraction for me. (nothing happened between us... i swear... i also lie...) It will be left as is... him as a touring "rock star" and me as the girl he once shared something with. I'm at a miserable stand still. I've no money, no job, no absolutely wonderful friends who want to hang out, and help me to escape my almost 24 year old life, still living with my parents. It makes me feel pretty crappy. I know my parents are happy to have me back and are cool with helping me, but i've had my own space for, like, 7 years.
I'm bored with playing on the computer for now. Have a good day/ a good night.

3 Comments:

Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

Good luck with the job.

7/01/2005 1:43 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

I did not know he called every day Blame the little girls!! Shame on them! LOVE Ya HOME!! Wish you could land a job for your self sake! bye

7/01/2005 11:16 PM  
Blogger Live to Dream said...

wth? he doesn't call everyday, and plus don't blame it on all of us I stopped answering the phone after Jesus called for christiane, I am DONE

7/04/2005 1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home