Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: You never know what you've got until it's gone...

Saturday, June 25, 2005

You never know what you've got until it's gone...

I believe a wise man once said that; or maybe it was a woman... Regardless, they weren't kidding! I spent too much time focusing on what Eric and my relationship was lacking. Who doesn't, right? But now that my boy is on the other side of the country, I want him back. The weird thing is, I don't even know where our relationship stands. I just wanted to go home, and he couldn't, (for some reason or another... maybe money.) Being as untrusting as I am, I'm afraid he'll jump at the opportunity to catch a "new piece of ass" (sorry for the vulgarity) and who's to say that if I meet someone, I won't see what they have to offer me. I guess it's quite obvious that this issue needs to be resolved before somebody gets hurt. Ask me why it hasn't come up, and I'd have no answer for you. I'm just babbling again. I miss "E," as I call him, and it's super-tough for me to be back home where I have no privacy, no territory of my own, (I'm sharing a room with my 16 year old sister) and I no longer have my boy, who knows me better than anyone at the moment-- emotionally, at least. Looking back at us, right now, it's hard to remember the aggravation that came up. I can't even tell if every time I got mad, it was with good reason, or if "crazy-jealous-Dawn" just requires way too much attention for her own good. I've thought that on and off with every boy I was with. Nobody's perfect, I guess, and you have to take the good with the bad, of course, but how much trial and error will it take to find someone who is as close to what I want as you might be able to get?
After being a fan of his for a while now, and seeing a lot of his work, which is so close to my sense of humor, and outlook on everyday happenings...I'm convinced that I am destined to marry Trey Parker: co-creator of numerous ingenious works, including "Cannibal the Musical," "South Park," "Orgazmo," "Team America: World Police," (which is the best movie EVER thought up) and many other pieces. Not to mention, he's super-handsome!!! So if anyone has his number, or address, please leave a comment. Preferably not one informing me that I'm obsessed...
Well, to all of you who consider my writing worth reading, thank you. Thank you to those of you who also take the time to leave a comment... Except for my mom... listen lady, I've got to live with you and hear what you have to say first hand, ALL DAY, EVERYDAY, or at least until I land a job and find a place. So please keep your comments to yourself....





Post Script: just kidding, mommy :-) I'm glad you've taken an interest in my blog. I love you, and thank you for providing me with shelter, and someone to talk to.

3 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

You just look here little girl, you did not have to hear me for 7 months. I have to make up for lost time! I know it is hard, just keep your mind on what is best for your future right now, if "E" crosses your path again, think of how far you will have gone. Hang in there. Love ya. Remember, 2 ok halfs do not always make a good whole. It takes 2 good wholes, to make a GREAT whole. Make sense? ask me.

6/27/2005 2:07 AM  
Blogger Live to Dream said...

I think you could do WAY better.....but that's just my opinion

6/27/2005 1:54 PM  
Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

Feeling destined to marry is awesome - I love my marriage as much as I love my husband... but do you have any idea how many other loves I had to outgrow before this soul-mate? Of course you don't, you have no fucking idea who I am!

But it was several. I loved them all. I felt compatible and shared interests with them all. All of them were smart, good looking and funny... and I thought they all had my heart. Until my future husband came along, and all past loves just shrank into oblivion.

You're too good to have to wonder where you guys stand. If you don't know, it probably means you're standing on air, and nothing more. Sorry to harsh.

Do your thing, lady! Magical things happen when you're not looking. And you have jobs and housing issues to conquer, you can't waste a second pining over what may or may not happen with E... even if you love(d) him.

I wish I had some sage advice to share, but I don't. Would it help if I said I was rooting for you?

6/29/2005 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home