Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: Anybody got an extra box?

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Anybody got an extra box?

I've been house-sitting for a few days, now. It's quite nice. Peace and quiet... my book... a good selection of CD's... nice fish tanks... A LACK OF FIVE OTHER FEMALES!!! (praise Ala) (I don't even know who Ala is, or if I spelled it right...) Anyway I went and hung out with Stephen last night. Q.) Ummmm, you learn something every day???..... A.) Good God, yes!!!!! I learned that sometimes you feel like there could "still be something"-- I guess I didn't fully believe that, but I was overtaken by the sexual attraction i felt... Regardless... there will be no more of this "Dawn calling Stephen" bullcrap. After last night, I know that all of the giddy-ness I was "feeling" is nothing compared to reality. I feel terrible about myself. After hanging out with the dude, all I could do was compare every comment and opinion- differing from mine- that has always been completely agreed on by my boy, Eric.

...I am done with that subject.... I could go on about all this, but I don't want to feel it anymore...

So I am sitting at my mom's house for the time being. She has asked me to come and assist her with a conversation.... I don't know... can't I just go home??


gotta go talk now..... DAMN IT!

1 Comments:

Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

It's spelled Allah... I'm soo happy to read that there's some peace and quiet going on there. I think you could all use it!

Peace!

7/13/2005 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home