Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: I stole her hat!!!

Monday, August 08, 2005

I stole her hat!!!

SWEEEEET!!! I've loved this hat since I lived with her....

I had a great weekend!! No, seriously, it was the best weekend I've had in.... I don't know, that's not important.... So, Friday night, we went up to Chuy's, so Sandra, my littlest sister could win the karaoke contest. She kicked ass. Jason, and Kelli, and a couple other people came up there to sing, too. Even Sheila and Steve came up for the festivities!!! We all had a good time, I think. Then Jason, Kelli, Aaron, and I went to this house party that our buddy Shawn V. knew about. His buddy's band was playing. When the party was "broken up" (about thirty minutes after we got there) we were driving home --- i mean, we took a cab...... don't drink and drive, kids---- I realized we were right next to Shayla's house. (Shayla is my troubled friend of 16 years.) So, I decided that we should stop in and make sure she's not hittin the can, or whatever the fuck she does..... She wasn't there, but her sister was. Her sister just turned twenty one last week. And were we too high to call Dawn for "my" little sister's b-day??!! Apparently so...... We hung out for a little while, I expressed my concerns, she agreed. She wanted her mom to help her out with an intervention, but her mom is going on vacation to San Diego next week, and she doesn't want anything to ruin it for her. Her mom is a crazy bitch. Let's not get into that. Yeah, so I got the confirmation. Mom called the school district on Friday. Her supervisor is pretty close with her, she's worked there for years.... and was worried as well. I'm scared. I would not have been able to make that call. It was tearing me up even thinking about it. Anyway... While I was there, I saw the hat I always would wear when I lived there. I figured she made my heart hurt so bad that I should probably steal it.

Okay, so then... slept most of the day Saturday. Felt like shit. Got a call around 6:30 pm, we're leaving in an hour for Sommer's birthday party. We've been planning this for over a month. Sommer is Jason's sister. At first, I wasn't gonna go... I got DOWN night before. I had a little bit too much fun for me to be having as good a time again tonight. Then I was informed that a few of our other friends were going.
So I went. We stayed up drinking until the sun came up. Playing pool.... we were all laughing our asses off the whole time. We had so much fun. I'm rambling. We woke up again at around 1:00pm today, and started all over again. playing pool, drinkin, laughing, blaring super-awesome music, fuckin with each other, and the pizza delivery man. So I'm pretty worn out. I had a blast.

My first day at work was alright. For a little while there, I thought I was gonna walk out, or just not come back.... It got better, though. I'm seriously tired, though. I will make more sense tomorrow.... I'll re-read this, and magically turn it into english for you all to be able to understand it... Good night, everyone!!! Thank you for your support, and kind words. I had just the distraction for such a shitty... well.... latter part of the week... I had a great weekend. Did I already say that? dilerious. sleeping time. hydrate first... good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

Sounds like you're partying pretty fucking hard...me too! Have fun!

8/08/2005 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home