Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: Worked over like a three dollar whore...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Worked over like a three dollar whore...

My eyes are burning... maybe the computer screen is at fault. Maybe I looked down at my belly, and in response, poored bleach into my eyes. I can't remember.
-How about a beer, Dawn?
-Sounds lovely.
-Those are non-fattening, right?
-After the day you had, do you care?
-Good call, better grab two.

so, as the hip, young pop-culture might say: 'brb'...

I am so freaking tired. This week, I'm working 7-6:30 again. Today I had to go to the drug-testing clinic. I am getting tested to be the van driver. How awesome would that be if you were being picked up by (yours truly) every day from school. I would be stoked. Maybe I'll drive from the back seat just to see what it's like.
I am so sick of the human race right about now. I am pissed in general. I just saw footage of a cop being swiped by a car while writing a ticket to somebody on the side of the (freeway, I think it was...). Why the FUCK would you repeatedly show that? That shit makes me sick to my stomach. People who can watch things like the Faces of Death movies, and sick shit like that baffle me. I understand it's a curiousity thing, where you just 'can't look away'- but for fuck's sake...

I'm gonna shut the fuck up. I picked a bad night to write. I can't think of anything positive to say. I hate everything and everybody. It's rude, but I mean every word of it.



God-damned-mother-fucking-cock-bag-licking-slut-whore-twat-head-fuck-fuck-fuck.
shit-fucker.
FUCK.


















(i think i'm pms-ing. nobody can be this filled with rage unless it is a beeyotch on the verge of george.) fuckers.

3 Comments:

Blogger ONE HOT MAMA said...

WHOA NELLY! That's negative nelly for you dawn. I totally get the PMS rage. But goodness woman..... Breath...breath..breath...BREATH DAMN-IT!!!! There now you feel better?












NO?












WHat do you mean FUCK OFF?????














I'm telling.....TEACHER TEACHER she said a cuss.

2/02/2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger ONE HOT MAMA said...

Ok. Who is this guy? Come on dick weed. If you have an issue with dawn be a grown man and take it up with her off the blog. WHAT THE HELL?

2/02/2006 5:26 PM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

oh, he's taking it up with me REAL personally!! =]

He's a douchebag that used to want me to marry him... He was a really good friend a while ago, and now he thinks i owe him money and .... yada yada yada.... I do not use people, but he thinks i used him. Ask my mom, she's been around for the whole thing!! He's a crazed lunatic that is trying to make me out as a slut, gold-digger, something, i don't know what.. i cut off most contact with him a few months ago, but the e-mails are hilarious!! if you want me to e-mail them to you-- e-mail me at BunsDooLoo@aol. they're funny, and you're welcome to them!! I get joy out of showing them!








Watch, now he's gonna say something REAL "mean"...

2/02/2006 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home