Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: This girl that I hate....

Thursday, January 26, 2006

This girl that I hate....

lives inside my head...






I was trying to sound like a depressed teenager. A 'goth' or 'imo' or 'pussy-ass-needs-to-suck-it-up-and-deal-with-the-problems-that-everyone-else-has-to-deal-with-son-or-daughter-of-a-bitch. (sorry, to the moms of those types of kids.) They just need a good kick in the face.--and... problem solved!

So, my mom started at my place of work today.It was a little weird at first. Her being in my room and all. Shit, I try not to even let her in my room at home!! haha, kidding mom! (at least that's what I would be saying to her if she even READ MY BLOG ANYMORE!!!!!) I think there's only one person who does. If I'm wrong, please leave a comment that says exactly as follows: Ramma-lamma-ding-dong, koo koo kachoo, I like to run in the sprinklers in my undergarments.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation, please DO NOT go and tell your friends who do not read this to do that, just to make me feel good; cause I'm really only here for MY enjoyment, and couldn't care less if people read my babblings. Oh, and don't be too 'proud' to say such nonsensical molarkey, cause if you can stand to read the idiocy that comes from my fingertips, you should be okay with participating yourself, if only just this once. Go ahead, let yourself go!



hmph, so that's that.


Nothing really exciting happening in my life. I'VE FIGURED IT OUT!!!! That's exactly why nobody reads!!!! I'm going to go and do something extremely illegal and exciting, in hopes of getting an audience back!!! I won't return until I'm cool again!!! Wish me luck!














oh, I sent off my first payment for the eviction thing. Did I tell you all about that? This dude and I were together, and had our names on the lease at this place, things weren't as good as I wanted them to be, he loved on his dog and his band more than he did me, so I moved out. He and the friends got a few noise complaints, he wanted to move out, and I wanted to move back in, we made that switch, so me and a girlfriend lived there. A couple of his old friends that were cool with me came up to Chuy's when I worked there with one of the dudes two kids, got all kinds of loaded, so I offered to drive them to my place and let them stay there since they lived, like, 45 minutes away. (wow, that was a run-on... excuse me, I'm trying to pack it all in quick.) So they did, they were getting all crazy all night long, almost got into a fist fight, throwing each other all around the place, broke a bottle outside the balcony, yelling... yada yada yada.. eviction notice on the front door the next morning. Plus, they were all passed out the next morning when the kids woke up (2 & 4) and the kids got black paint ALL over the room and themselves. Gave them a bath-- tub is now stained black. Terminated lease, back-rent, and damage fees: $5,113.20. What the fuck?! "rock-star" old man has no concern for his credit, and it 'was me that got the eviction'- so he's coughing up nothing for the bill. So, like a smart girl, I ignore it for a couple-few years! Got smart, and just called a couple weekends ago for them to send me the bill, cause I figure, without settling that, I'm FUCKED. They send it to me in the mail two days later, I'm just ecstatic to receive it. BUT!!!! Because someone moved in to that apartment A MONTH after I moved out... the back-rent was cut from $4,402.18 to $700!!!!!!

HOLY MOTHER OF SATAN!!!!! whoa, wait... Yeah, so I owe a total of $1,334.81!! I am so fucking excited!! It will take me only two months to get that taken care of, then I'm fuckin outty five-thou!! I've got a couple other small bills to pay off, and after that, my credit is free and clear!!!! How super-sweet, huh?
Okay, now I'm really gonna go break the law. Thanks for reading!

7 Comments:

Blogger ONE HOT MAMA said...

Ramma-lamma-ding-dong, koo koo kachoo, I like to run in the sprinklers in my undergarments



LMAO you nut! I'd love it if you posted more often. You crack my crap up!

1/27/2006 7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ramma-lamma-ding-dong, koo koo kachoo, I like to run in the sprinklers in my undergarments

Never commented on your site before but read it quite often. Keep writing...you are good at it.

1/27/2006 10:28 PM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

What the eff? Super awesome!! An anonymous reader; I am touched. Seriously, I cannot wipe the smile off my face. Where are you located? Just curious...

1/27/2006 11:11 PM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Ramma-lamma-ding-dong, koo koo kachoo, I like to run in the sprinklers in my undergarments.

What would I ever without copy and paste??? Not fucking much, that's what!

1/28/2006 12:54 AM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Thanks for your input, also.

And yes, Walmart is a cult!

1/28/2006 12:56 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

hey Matt sent me how are ya it wzs fun working with you ,, I am very proud and impressed with your work.. love you thanks for sharing your job.

1/28/2006 8:14 AM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

BUSTED!!!!! Matt you sneaky butthead!! Mom told me you told her to go to my blog-- notice she didn't even write what was asked of her!!! busted...

1/28/2006 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home