Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: I was pissed earlier...

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I was pissed earlier...

Because I lost my last twenty dollars. I get paid this Friday, and I have all kinds of envelopes to put money away in. I'm actually, and seriously this time, going to get my shit together. I have all kinds of numbers to call to get an apartment, I'm paying off my doctor bill this paycheck, I am going to save to get rid of my old cell phone settlement, which won't take long, and I'm having my eviction bill sent to me so I can figure something out with that. I'm hoping to find someplace that will be cool with my current credit, and will accept me as a tenant. The eviction was all a crazy mess, and a bunch of bullshit, if you ask me: from that day forward, I vowed to never try to be a good, caring, and responsible person again.

Also, I ran into a whole slew of my old high school friends on this crazy contraption, and they're planning a get-together for February fourth!! One of my really close old friends, who apparently lives in California now, will be in town, and a shit-ton of the Tempe High goofs will be in attendance!! It should be a drunkin good time! I'm way excited for that! I've even got an envelope for that night!! (Oh, and of course one for the day after... can't forget about that piece of Americana!)

So, mom's getting a job at my place of work, I think she's trying to show me up...

Either way, we need good help where we can get it, so bring her on in!! I'm just not going to tell anyone she's related to me.






Peace out!! Hope you all are glowing as much as I am!!
(it feels really good to want to get my shit straight!)

9 Comments:

Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

So, did somebody steal your envelope or something? Get a motherfucking savings account, they are FREE. Update on your highschool whatever, my 10 year is coming next year, but I have not heard anything. (insert middle finger here)

1/18/2006 11:50 PM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

I forgot, that is awesome that you are getting yourself together, awesome you got your license back, and I didn't mean to be a negative nelly.

1/20/2006 4:46 AM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

Okay, I got my license back about a month or two ago...(negative nelly...)

and i can't get an account because of my shitty credit. So FUCK OFF!!

1/21/2006 12:49 AM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

I have a credit score of , MAYBE 3 out of 800, and.....what the fuck am I talking about?

1/21/2006 1:13 AM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

I agree.... shut the fuck up!!



fucking fucker fuck...

...fuck...

1/21/2006 1:24 AM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

= P

1/21/2006 3:58 PM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

What about a little safe thingy? Like a one with a combination and key. My Granny keeps one for her camping money, and I am not even joking.

1/23/2006 11:27 PM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

fucker.

1/23/2006 11:27 PM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Or do I need to buy and send one to you? I would be pissed off if I lost money!! Well, the bank I have just took $300 of money from me, because I was negative moneys. I like how they take money, when you need it the most. I feel for you. And stuff. Fucker.

1/25/2006 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home