Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: My stomach feels all funny...

Friday, February 10, 2006

My stomach feels all funny...

I'm super excited, and I can't say why cause I think someone very close to me likes this guy... But she has a boyfriend. And nothing has happened yet, anyways.

I really wanted to spit it out when I sat down to write this little diddy, then I remembered that maybe I shouldn't. But then again, through all of this, I pretty much am... but I still won't say anything.(yet) I know that the person that might like him might also think that he is a terrible candidate for me, but I've never been able to get this person's approval anyway, so why should I care? Right?

I dunno. I just wasted your time and mine, so I'll talk to you at our next session of Nonsensical-ingeniousness.

3 Comments:

Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

Hey lady.... I haven't been here in a while! I'm totally out of the loop by now, so I'll just say hey!

Hey!

2/13/2006 2:43 AM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

If your stomach feels funny, you might have gas.

2/13/2006 10:00 PM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

Damn, you're smart!!

2/14/2006 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home