Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: Saturday equals Bavarian Berry!!!

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Saturday equals Bavarian Berry!!!

Ever had one? It's a delicious blend of blueberry ale and hefeweisen. Why does that look like it's spelled wrong? Available at our local "Streets of New York." They have a whole brewery there. My Daddy goes up there once a week. They love him there. The brew-master is even pretty good acquaintances with pops. He was a big influence on my Dad to start brewing his own beer at home! Which is pretty damn sweet, if you ask me! I'm gonna go up with my Dad today, and see what might be troubling him. He seems a little stressed today. Poor guy lives with-- well, you know. Can we say, "shoot me?"

Let's see.... They hired a teacher for the two's room. Did I mention I wanted that FUCKING ROOM???!!! Whoa... is that the way a day care attendant should be talking? Let's use our inside voices, and appropraite words, please. Thanks, bitch. ----oof.---- How gay is that?! (no offense, you homos out there.) Sometimes I wonder if my sarcasm, and foul sense of humor will get me into trouble one day. Then I remember I don't give a shit. I'm kind of a scatter brain today. Got pretty loaded last night. Jason's old best friend from California drove out . He and Matt Parks came and got me, because I love Corey! And his woman. I haven't seen them in, like, a year! And when I did see, Corey, at least, I was on drugs. Had been for a good while. I was lost. And a mess. I was a lost mess. Yeah, so that was fun. Drunk-off-his-ass Matt met my parents. Boy, was he loaded! Holy! It was almost ugly. But my parents are cool, and they took drunk-Matt pretty well. He WAS DRUNK. I just can't stress that enough. When Jason and I dropped him off at his mom's house, for some strange reason he wanted us to stay there. I had to go pee, so I went in and used the bathroom, and when I came out, Matt was laying Jason down in his sister's old room. Then he motioned me to come into his room. So I ran in, when Matty wasn't looking, and jumped on the bed J was on, and pretended I was asleep. We were just gonna wait til he went to bed, then we were gonna sneak out the door, but he was stumbling all over the house for a while. We couldn't stop laughing. I was fucking cracking up! We couldn't tell where he was in the house, and it had been a few minutes, so i said, " What the FUCK are we doing?-- it's not like he's four!!!-- let's just fucking go!!" So we jumped up, still cracking up, and beelined it to the door. Still no sign of Matt. We got outside, and I yelled RUN! --and continued running til I got to the truck. As soon as J got in, we sped off. Then Jason asked if I had seen Matt. He was laughing. Apparently Matt was standing right outside the front door. Hahaha ha ha ha ha? Funny huh? Maybe you had to be there.

Okay, what else? ummmmmmmmmm........ I think I'm starting to get sick from all the kids... oh, wait, did I already say that? I think I might go out with Captain Underpants, etc. to get some 25 cent bottles at some lame bar tonight. Yippee. Then I think the Capn' is having a party at his house. Captain Underpants is Jason... by the way. Okay, I'm tired, and I don't think I have anything important to say, again!! Son of a....... have a great whatever time of day it is wherever you are!

1 Comments:

Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

Yeah, you can only babysit a super-drunk person for so long... before you gotsta bail.

8/15/2005 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home