Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: Crazy house, Crazy house, Crazy house!!!!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Crazy house, Crazy house, Crazy house!!!!

Unruley children, disrespectful as well. Not only to my parents, but to me, too. (okay, only one is disrespectful to me.) It seems as though I will have my own room tomorrow... which is nice. I need it. I hope that my pappy will feel comfortable enough to be able to share it with me.(as a place of escape.) I think he doesn't want to invade my space. Little does he know, he is the only one I would prefer come into a room that is "mine." It was his in the first place. That is not my only reasoning... I enjoy his company more than I think he realizes. I do not know what the eff is going on here; it really is a mad house. More drama than living with Shayla, the only difference is that the drama is not all directed toward ME. I am just expected to play "peace-keeper." I am not bothered by this, I just think that I am causing more aggravation than is wanted. My advice is not taken, I think it is more looked at as criticism. I have no room to criticize anyone. I have made many a mistake in my day.

Blah, blah, blah... I'm done talking. Hey, check this out... Anthony, my good friend in Iraq, took this picture. He did this in some cement that they had to replace because they keep getting bombed in this particular area. He said he did it for good luck. I love this guy!!!

Those are my initials, and the pic is directly above... I'm sure you smart people have already figured this out. Isn't that so cool, though??!! He's a cool dude. He's been a close family friend for as long as i can remember. Have a good whatever... Love you guys!

2 Comments:

Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

The picture isn't showing up on my screen...

Good luck in the crazy house!

8/16/2005 11:03 AM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

Damn it!!! reload, reload, reload!!! haha... kidding. that sucks. It's way cute. It just says "D.R.D. Tempe AZ"

8/16/2005 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home