Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!!

cell phone place "opens" at 9:00am. It's 9:40. Nobody's there, nobody is answering. It is imperative that I have a phone RIGHT NOW. For reasons that I will not share with you. No offense, I'd just rather not get into it just now. But I NEED a phone. I went on Friday when I got my check, and they said I should call the people and tell them what happened, and through the insurance that I accepted, have them send me a new phone. I tried that. Twice. Sat on hold for 25 minutes the second time. Then there'll be the week and a half wait for the arrival of the phone. I NEED a phone TODAY.

Went to Chuy's last night. My drinking spot. On a friday night. With my super-awesome little sister (damn near) -- and drinking partner. Got funny looks upon ordering a water, then a soda. It was sweet. Was excited to tell them of my most recent victory with myself. huh? Did that make sense? It was cool, cause I wasn't all cocky and 'i'm better than you cause EVERY ONE OF YOU PEOPLE ARE SHITFACED'-- I don't think I'm capable of thinking I'm better than anyone. And I wasn't annoyed by the sloppy noise of everyone. I was having a good time watching people have a good time. Watched some of the Suns game... pissed some people off by shouting for the Clippers. Fuck the Suns. It was sweet.

They're open now-- going to take care of business. I'll check in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home