Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: I'm a happy gal...

Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'm a happy gal...

You got a fucking problem with it? Probably not. You better hope you don't. I have been hanging out with a boy for a little while now. He really likes me, and I really like him. We spend every night together. He's a good boy. We are very similar. We text message all morning when I am getting ready for work, and he is already at work. Then he writes me corny little things while I'm at work, but my phone is shut off, so I get it on my break, and we talk on my break. Then he wants to come pick me up from work everyday. And he does. And we go out to eat. And it is awesome. I am a very happy person right now. Sorry I haven't written in a long time. I'm not going to say that is going to change, I guess I've lost it for the 'ol computer. I'm on break right now. I'm starving, just thought I'd check in. My job is going super-great, too. My boss wouldn't be disappointed at all if I were to become her assistant director... but don't say anything. I doubt it will happen for a long time, she's going on maternity leave soon. I love her. Too bad she's already married, and same sex marriage is illegal in this state. Or is it? K-- I'm gonna replenish my body with the nutrients it needs. Thanks for checking me out!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

That is so cool!!

4/16/2006 1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home