Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: miserable and stuff.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

miserable and stuff.

can't talk to the boy. every day of every week, my days revolve around communication with my boy. He makes me laugh. He gives me the motivation to get through the bullshit I put up with at my work. He comes to get me after work.

All of that has come screeching to a dead stop. I have to deal with no Travis cold turkey. And it hurts and it sucks. I was just saying a few days ago that I'd rather not care about someone this much cause it's too easy to hurt from it. I hurt. I am confused. I am anxious. I am impatient. I'm not hopeful. I do hope I make it through the week, but don't know what kind of shape I will be in by the end.


I still haven't had a drink. I've had more of a reason to this past weekend, but I haven't had one. I've been smoking like a fucking steam engine, but no drinks. No drinks...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo on the not drinking!!! (I'm also REALLY pleased that your truck driver language seems to be abating quite a bit!!!) tee hee!! but that's just me....

These are all mere growing pains, my dear! You are learning the cold hard truth that yes, when you give someone your heart, you do it with the trust that they will treat it as tenderly as you treat theirs... and sometimes it DOES hurt! One has only to realize that without the inevitable hurt, the "good" would only seem mediocre at best..... and not the total EUPHORIC ELATION that comes with loving and being loved!! Trust your own heart... it is good. Treat others the way you want to be treated, and KNOW that you will ALWAYS be strong enough to make it through any bad times that occur--because you've already proven your resolve, strength, and resiliency!! My mantra at your age was this: "That which doesn't kill me, only makes me stronger."

Life is a journey. Enjoy the ride!! Be brave,be optimistic, but be resilient!

stepping off my soapbox now. =)

5/15/2006 7:19 AM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Good, I bet your liver needed a rest!! Oh, and

5/16/2006 3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home