Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: Movin on out.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Movin on out.

I don't own a computer. Now you know. This whole relationship between us has been put on through my mother, who supplied the machine. I have been using her to get to you. I can admit that. So, when I move THE FUCK OUT!!! -- (clears throat) Please excuse me. When I --GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!!!-- (lowers head in shame) (recovers) I really apologize for my language.

wait... NO I FUCKING DON'T!! CAUSE I'M FUCKING EXCITED!! AND FUCK IS MY FAVORITE WORD!! FUCKITY FUCKWAD FUCK!!

Okay, lemme get to the point;
I move into my apartment this Saturday. That's right, mother fuckers!!! whoa...

Stoked. Really stoked. And I should be getting a raise soon, (to $10.00 per hour.) or I'm quitting to go work with my little 'sis'- prolly my closest friend- Kelsey making $13.60 per hour. Her and I would be working together in this couples' house. Helping them to eat healthy, get to doctor appointments, so on and so forth. She works with mentally challenged people who are able to live on their own, just need assistance getting around and cooking. It's really very easy, as there is a lot of down time, AND it would be just Kelsey and I hanging out when there is nothing to do. AND I get a guaranteed 10 hours per day. Paid lunches, as long as I need/want them to be.

Well, I'm going to take my little sister out to lunch. She needs someone in her immediate family to show her they are concerned for her well-being and comfort. She is treated like a piece of shit by every female in this house. It SICKENS me. But saying anything about it only makes the situation worse. There is no just reason for any of it. No matter what may have 'happened in the past.' But that is something we can discuss some other day. For now, I am going to show her that I care, and that I love her, no matter what she does, because that is what families are supposed to do. Hope all of you are well. Peace out, my niggas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/04/2006 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home