Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: New and bold things...

Sunday, June 18, 2006

New and bold things...

My boss claims that I am a 'new woman.' If being a new woman results from having a sugar daddy, then claim away!! No, but really...


There's my 'Good Enough Diploma'--

There's my new car--

There's its ass--

Leather interior--

Those are my new BAD ASS shoes. I love them.

Yeah, so Travis bought me that car so's I could go out and visit him whenever I want, and so I'm not riding my bike around everywhere. It's a '93 Cadillac ElDorado. It came with a little over 85,000 miles on it. Nice cold AC, runs like a champ. I took it up to 100 mph the other day; she purred. Gave her her first bath yesterday. My gawd, is she beautiful! Got my shoes in the mail-- I had to order them online cause I fell in love with them at some place and COULD NOT find them ANYWHERE. Looked for, like, three weekends straight, in about four malls. I move into my apartment next Saturday. THAT"S RIGHT!! It's about damn time, you worthless piece of cow dung!!! (I know that's what you're thinking...)

So, that's what's going on with me. Travis has a California King size bed for me in storage. Brand new. His mother (as far as I've been led to believe) is probably going to be buying me a couch or two. He'll be hanging out there all the time, and says that a 13" TV just will not do. He said something about getting me a 46". He's crazy. I tell him I don't need any of this. Told him yesterday I don't deserve it. But he is made happy by doing all this stuff. He gets pissed at me when I don't allow him to buy me shit. I had to get over the fact that I can't pay for every time we go out. It enraged me for a while at first, but I think I'm starting to get used to it. All my friends tell me I deserve it plenty. I've always tried to be a good person. Never had anything handed to me. I'm good to my men, for sure. Like to cook and clean for them. Like to go ahead and NOT cheat on them. Maybe that's just me.

Travis works a lot, and has lost girlfriends because of this, but I know how important a job can be. Shit, I work at least 9 hours everyday. I am very patient and try to be very understanding. I'm rambling again. I'm very happy. things are going my way. Car. Shoes. Apartment. GED. Man, I'm doing well.

5 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

OH look and there is my nice ride oh yeah the astro van!!!!

6/18/2006 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Diploma, AND the car, AND the apartment!! Sounds like things are really looking UP for ya!! Look how far you've come in just a few years!!! YOU ROCK!! =D KEEP REACHING FOR BETTER!

6/23/2006 9:15 AM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Damn, your good. Seriously, that is soo effing cool!

I am very happy for you!!

6/24/2006 10:00 AM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

OH.... don't forget to:





change the oil
change the air filter
check the tire air pressure
new plugs and wires
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahv

6/24/2006 10:03 AM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

all being taken care of, if not already complete!! We're doin pretty goood!!

6/24/2006 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home