Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com Nonsensicallyingenius: Today is the beginning of the beginning of...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Today is the beginning of the beginning of...

huh? What's this broad talking about? Well, listen here... Travis was supposed to get out on bond Tuesday, 3:00AM. Then he was supposed to get out by 8:00PM on Tuesday. Then it was anywhere from 12:00AM-3:00AM Wednesday morning. Now he's going to go to court today, and then maybe after he gets back at about 7-8ish, they'll start processing it. So I don't know what to think. But, I've been emotionally jumbled around so much that I have lost faith in him getting out at fucking all-- not literally, he'll get there-- but it's easier to not get my hopes up, obviously.


On a more important note... Today is the day. Today, at approximately 1:00pm, I will begin my General Education development testing. Reading, Social Studies, and Science are today. Then Writing, and Mathematics will be tomorrow. So I'm gonna get going, cause Heather and I are going out to lunch first.


I'm so excited/nervous/anxious/(and let's not forget about being frustrated with not getting to see my boy...)

4 Comments:

Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

SWEET!!! Ace that fucking test!!

5/26/2006 5:10 AM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

Well??????????

5/28/2006 12:53 AM  
Blogger Nonsensicallyingenius said...

Think I did fucking excellent.

5/29/2006 9:32 PM  
Blogger Walking Contradiction said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/29/2006 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home